0010097: GetGOV AddOn localization (German) all imported dates are in english.

0010097: GetGOV AddOn localization (German) all imported dates are in english.

Mirko Leonhäuser
Hello,

can somebody create and upload new packages for GetGov 4.2 and 5.0 please.

The source code and German translation is fixed.
I have no permissions to upload addon packages.

Best regards

Mirko Leonhäuser