2.2.1 still shows the 2.1 beta warning??

2.2.1 still shows the 2.1 beta warning??

Martin Hawlisch
Hi!

I downloaded the 2.2.1 tarball from sf and installed that. Additionally I removed all my user setting vrom gconf.
At startup 2.2.1 prompted me the "2.1 is unstable code" warning.
hmmm....

Cheers, Martin.

Re: 2.2.1 still shows the 2.1 beta warning??

Don Allingham
Oops!

Well, I expect we will be having a 2.2.2 fairly soon.

Don