5.0.0 Release?

Stephen Adams
Hi everyone,

The last communication we saw about the v5 release projected the weekend of the 14-15th but it was suggested that the 21st-22nd would be better.

I'm just curious if there is any update to that timeline?

Thanks,
Steve

Re: 5.0.0 Release?

Nick Hall
On 22/07/18 14:48, Stephen Adams wrote:
> The last communication we saw about the v5 release projected the
> weekend of the 14-15th but it was suggested that the 21st-22nd would
> be better.
>
> I'm just curious if there is any update to that timeline?

I think we are just about ready for the final release.

It looks like there are four pull requests that can be merged: #612 #631
#633 #636.  I'll deal with them now.