A question about family events' numerical suffices

A question about family events' numerical suffices

brian fitzgerald
I have inherited a tree from another generous person and successfully
imported it into a new database which I am now beginning to curate.

When I go to add information to a specific family member I see that
under the Family-events tab there is Personal-3, Family-0, Father-3,
Mother-3.

 From what I can tell these are the first and only marriages of the two
parents.

I do not know how to correct/remove the numerical suffixes attached to
family references.
  Can someone please explain to me what causes this and what I should do
to clean up the database.
  Thank you for your help.

Re: A question about family events' numerical suffices

enno
brian,

> I have inherited a tree from another generous person and successfully
> imported it into a new database which I am now beginning to curate.
>
> When I go to add information to a specific family member I see that
> under the Family-events tab there is Personal-3, Family-0, Father-3,
> Mother-3.
>
>   From what I can tell these are the first and only marriages of the two
> parents.
>
> I do not know how to correct/remove the numerical suffixes attached to
> family references.
>    Can someone please explain to me what causes this and what I should do
> to clean up the database.
Nice question, and no idea whether there is an official answer on-site.
It's the number of events per category, so there's no cleaning up.

cheers,