A "Person" in your database as a "Source"?

A "Person" in your database as a "Source"?

Peter (chamdo4ever)
In general, how do people cite a source who also happens to be an
individual in your family tree database?

Clearly you have the "Person" in your database and you also have them
as a "Source" -- is there a way to link said "Person" with the
"Source" itself and vice-versa? I've been adding a little explanation
in the "Source Note" but I'm curious as to how others handle it.

Many thanks,

Peter