ADMIN: Notice of migration to new hosting...

ADMIN: Notice of migration to new hosting...

Nick Wallingford-3
Short version: Bug tracker, wiki and gramps site will not be available
for a period of time beginning about this time tomorrow.

Longer:  As part of the process to migrate our applications to better
hosting, I will be making the applications (bug tracker, wiki and blog)
read-only from about this time tomorrow.

At some point after that, the site will become completely unavailable,
and will only re-appear when all issues get sorted and propagation
informs our new IP address, etc.

I'll keep it as quick as I can - and will then need to you let me know
if there are any undesirable changes to functionality.

Any issues I encounter, I'll write to the lists, using that ADMIN: in
the subject line.

Nick Wallingford