AIO 64-bit latest update?

Udo van den Heuvel
Hello,

What is currently the latest Gramps AIO installer for 64-bit that has
most of the recent issues fixed and has a working Graph View?

I can then proceed to install this on mum's latop...

Kind regards,
Udo

Re: AIO 64-bit latest update?

Josip
On 09.01.2011 17:20, Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> What is currently the latest Gramps AIO installer for 64-bit that has
> most of the recent issues fixed and has a working Graph View?

Latest versions of both AIO and AIO64 can be found at:
http://rapidshare.com/users/K65PY0
as pointed from:
http://www.gramps-project.org/wiki/index.php?title=Download

--
Josip

Re: AIO 64-bit latest update?

Udo van den Heuvel
On 2011-01-09 17:38, Josip wrote:
> On 09.01.2011 17:20, Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
>> What is currently the latest Gramps AIO installer for 64-bit that has
>> most of the recent issues fixed and has a working Graph View?
>
> Latest versions of both AIO and AIO64 can be found at:
> http://rapidshare.com/users/K65PY0
> as pointed from:
> http://www.gramps-project.org/wiki/index.php?title=Download

(2010-12-30) is what is displayed over here. That's why I was asking,
after seeing some problems mentioned, for an updated version.
But if that still is the current one, we'll try it soon.

Kind regards,
Udo

Re: AIO 64-bit latest update?

Josip
On 09.01.2011 17:42, Udo van den Heuvel wrote:

> (2010-12-30) is what is displayed over here. That's why I was asking,
> after seeing some problems mentioned, for an updated version.
> But if that still is the current one, we'll try it soon.

That is the date of first version which contains link to that specific
version, because of frequent updates this is changed to
http://rapidshare.com/users/K65PY0/ which will always point to latest
version.

btw for now that is:
GrampsAIO64-3.2.5-4.exe 20011-01-06 19:26

--
Josip