API Gramps 4.1 for places

Hivernat Emmanuel
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Gramps 4.1.0 has been released

Hivernat Emmanuel
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Gramps 4.1.0 has been released

Nick Hall
On 19/06/14 23:37, Hivernat Emmanuel wrote:
Can somebody give me the new database place description?
 old one was

4. Place:

  1. handle
  2. gramps_id
  3. title
  4. long (longitude)
  5. lat (latitude)
  6. placeref_list
  7. name
  8. alt_names
  9. place_type
  10. code
  11. alt_loc (deprecated)
  12. media_list
  13. citation_list
  14. note_list
  15. change
  16. tag_list
  17. private

That is the new format for the place record.

Re: Gramps 4.1.0 has been released

Hivernat Emmanuel
This post was updated on .
Hello,

Thanks Nick, but when I try to use the function "place.serialize()" it
seems to return 18 parameters
I think that the forgotten one  could be "url_list" but does anybody
knows where to put it in the list below?

4. Place:

    handle
    gramps_id
    title
    long (longitude)
    lat (latitude)
    placeref_list
    name
    alt_names
    place_type
    code
    alt_loc (deprecated)
    media_list
    citation_list
    note_list
    change
    tag_list
    private

Thanks for your help
regards

Re: API Gramps 4.1 for places

Sharon Kimble-2
Hivernat Emmanuel <[hidden email]> writes:

What is this supposed to mean? As it stands its totally useless!

Sharon.
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
Debian testing, fluxbox 1.3.5, emacs 24.3.92.1