last week I migrated from gramps4.1.3AIO on Windows 7 to Gramps4.2.1AIO on Windows 10 (64 bits on both platforms). Since then, on the dashboard view, the titles of gramplets with accented characters are garbled: "Dernières modifications" is changed for "DerniÃ¨res modifications" and "À faire" is changed for "Ã€ faire".
I did try to edit the titles in the customize view. It's accepts the change and displays OK then, but if I close and reopen Gramps, the titles revert back to the mangled version. This happens only on gramplets added to the dashboard. I added the "À faire" gramplets to the Individual View and it displays OK.
Yes I did. I filed 3 bug reports this week-end actually.
The first issue was resolved in 4.2.2, but I'm having issues with the NarratedWeb report, (it aborts reporting a missing media file) so I'll stick to 4.2.1 for now. Guess I'll have to file another report.