Access to Gramps Application thought a link in a website - urgent

Access to Gramps Application thought a link in a website - urgent

myriamsaavedra

Good Morning Alex Roitman,

I am student from a college in BC-Canada, and we are development a project for a first nation here. I found Gramps App could be integrated in our web portal. However, I like to as you if Gramps App can be access from a browser using a link. Could you kind let me know this detail?

Thanks in advance,

Myriam Saavedra

Student at Camosun College, Victoria BC