Quantcast

Add notes without note-type-title in narrated webreports for 4.0.x

Add notes without note-type-title in narrated webreports for 4.0.x

pelm
Hi!
I'm curious  (i'm no programmer) of how to do the same as in this post but for Gramps 4.0.x. I can't figure it out. Like the post says "because of the way I work" i just don't want note-type-titles, just the notes in narrated webreports. Hope someone can explain. Regards /pelm

Re: Add notes without note-type-title in narrated webreports for 4.0.x

pelm
Nevermind, ignore my message, i saw that the file narrativeweb.py in 3.4.7 and 4.0.x has the same syntax and it worked for me in 3.4.7. It worked the same in 4.0.x.  /pelm