Adding repositories

Richard Taylor-2
I have updated the proposal on extending Sources to include a little more
discussion about the datamodel for Repositories. After Martin's comments I
have slightly changed the datamodel so that it does it uses Location rather
than Address. I have also added a Notes field. I took a look at the GEDCOM 6
spec for Respositories and it looks like it is fairly close to what I was
suggesting.

I have included a short implmentation plan at the bottom of the page. I would
like to make a start on step 1 - "primary table for Repository and RelLib?
interface." Is it OK if I start to implement this? Anyone want to help :-)

Wiki page is here:
http://developers.gramps-project.org/tiki-index.php?page=ExtendedSources

Richard

--
You can normally find me on Jabber as [hidden email]