All known places

victorengel
The wiki says,

"This view show all places with coordinates in the database.

from 4.2.2, for performances reason, by default, the view show only the place related to the places history or the filtered places. If you really want to see all places, you need to select the popup menu from the right button and select "show all places".

You have no extra option in the configuration menu. "

What "right button"? I'm using 4.2.8 and I have no idea what popup is being referred to here. I've tried several different options but have yet to find anything that will display all places with coordinates.

Victor

Re: All known places

Ron Johnson

That's typically referred to as the right mouse button (RMB).