Ancestor Count

Richard Nairn
I see there is a way to figure out the number of descendants a person
has.  Is there a way to go the other way? I am curious how many total
ancestors of a person I have found.

Thanks

Re: Ancestor Count

GRAMPS - User mailing list
Install the Pedigree gramplet & use from the People view.

It'll show total individual counts for the Active Person in the known tree and a breakdown by generation.

You may need to use the View:Configure menu to set the max. Generations.

-Brian

On Fri, May 17, 2019 at 15:52, Richard Nairn
I see there is a way to figure out the number of descendants a person
has.  Is there a way to go the other way? I am curious how many total
ancestors of a person I have found.

Thanks

Re: Ancestor Count

Richard Nairn