Ancestor Fill report

v4.1.3

I just restarted Gramps (after a 100% CPU hang) and it prompted me to
install the new Ancestor Fill report, so I did and then restarted Gramps.

However, now I can't find that report anywhere in the Reports menu or as a
Gramplet.  Am I just getting senile in my old age?

Thanks

--
"Where it is a duty to worship the sun it is pretty sure to be a
crime to examine the laws of heat." Christopher Morley

Re: Ancestor Fill report

manzi.sam
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Ancestor Fill report

It showed up again today...  :)

On 07/25/2015 07:09 PM, Sam Manzi wrote:
That Addon is marked "Unstable" and should not have been presented to you :(

When it becomes Stable it will be available under the menu "Reports/Text Reports/AncestorFill Report"

http://sourceforge.net/p/gramps-addons/code/HEAD/tree/branches/gramps41/contrib/AncestorFill/AncestorFill.gpr.py

The Addon author needs to change
include_in_listing = True
include_in_listing = False