Apply tag in bulk fashion?

In the People view, I want to highlight a few hundred people (it's sorted by
"Last Changed" date) and apply a tag to them.  Is there any way to apply the
tag in one shot, or must I go through them one by one?

Re: Apply tag in bulk fashion?

Dave Scheipers
Hi Ron, This is an easy one. In any list view, you can select as many people (or events etc) in the list and globally select the tag from the tag icon and all selected records will be tagged.  The reverse is not true. You cannot globally un-tag records.

Dave

Hi,