Attribute information in a tree consisting only of those people defined by a filter

Attribute information in a tree consisting only of those people defined by a filter

GRAMPS - User mailing list
I have little experience of using gramps reports.

I have a large tree of about 10000 people. By using  a cascade of about
6 filters in Reports->Graphs->Relationship Graph, I can visualise, in a
family tree, a subset of people of interest.

I can output the information I want included about each person by using
attributes and the $a[...] facility in Reports->Graphical Reports->...
However, the smallest tree I can see how to make that includes all the
people of interest is too large to be usable.

Please, is there a way to get the best of both worlds: attribute
information in a tree consisting only of those people defined by a filter?

David Lynch

On 22/05/2020 18:16, Paul Culley wrote:
> Not with the currently available reports.  Do you think the Descendant
> Tree (or Ancestor Tree) would work, if it included the ability to use
> filters?
>
> Paul C.

Yes.  The people in my "people of interest" are a subset of the
descendants of a single person.

David Lynch