Behind, but still here...

jgsack
Arrrgggh! I've been away from Gramps for a week or so, and now I'm a
month behind! ;-)

I have been occupied with other things -- that's the way of volunteer
effort, I guess.

I will catch up but it will probably be a bit slow as I've been a little
under the weather, too.

Feel free to email me directly and add URGENT to the subject line, if it
seems appropriate.

Regards,
..jim

Re: Behind, but still here...

Benny Malengier
2008/2/6, James G. Sack (jim) <[hidden email]>:
Arrrgggh! I've been away from Gramps for a week or so, and now I'm a
month behind! ;-)

that's life, no need to apologize

I have been occupied with other things -- that's the way of volunteer
effort, I guess.

I've only had time to follow up mail/bug list, and do some easy bugs

I will catch up but it will probably be a bit slow as I've been a little
under the weather, too.

That's what I keep hoping.... for the last 2 years ;-D

Feel free to email me directly and add URGENT to the subject line, if it
seems appropriate.

Aarrhh, rule one, keep a distance to the user! Otherwise there will be no end to your misery!!! In case anyone wonders why I avoid direct mails ;-)
Keep it fun!