Birthday Cramplet

L.W.
hi,

it's me again :-)

as i wrote earlier, i had database problems and restored a backup.

i do not have an idea if my actual problem did have something to do with
this, but i recogized that some of my persons are not listed in the
birthday cramplet. the person has an event "birth".

is this a known problem?

PS: i do also have an entry in the clipboard-cramplet with a red dotted
icon, if i delet it and restart gramps, it would be there again.

PPS: i checked the database with gramps and it founded no error.

--
Best Regards

Re: Birthday Cramplet

GRAMPS - User mailing list
L.W.

A few things to check on those People not showing in the Birthday gramplet:
  1) is the person's role set to something else than "Primary" in the Birth
  2) is there a Death event for the person
  3) does the age exceed the "Maximum age probably alive" in the Edit:Preferences...:Data

Any of those will cause the Birthday to not be shown.  (I tried setting the Person & Event to "Private" but that is ignored by the gramplet.)

Note: that preference is limited between 80 & 140.

Oh, e had seen something similar in the clipboard when the record had been removed from the database.  Did you try the "Clear All" instead of selecting&deleting the individual offending record?

 Subject: [Gramps-users] Birthday Cramplet
 To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
 Date: Friday, August 3, 2018, 7:08 PM

 hi,