Can I copy ancestors from one tree into another one?

Can I copy ancestors from one tree into another one?

Richard Fonfara
I have a big family tree on MyHeritage. I exported it as GEDCOM and
imported it in Gramps. Now I want to copy some ancestors/relatives from
this tree into the new one. How can this be done? I did not find a
possibility in the menus.

--
Freundliche Grüße

Richard Fonfara

Re: Can I copy ancestors from one tree into another one?

Ron Johnson
On 7/15/19 7:20 AM, [hidden email] wrote:
> I have a big family tree on MyHeritage. I exported it as GEDCOM and
> imported it in Gramps. Now I want to copy some ancestors/relatives from
> this tree into the new one. How can this be done? I did not find a
> possibility in the menus.

Create a filter which only picks those people.  (Tagging the specific people
and families if there aren't too many, then filtering on that tag is
probably the simplest option.)

Export based on that filter, and then import into the new tag.