Can I get a timestamp in a Gramps trace?

Can I get a timestamp in a Gramps trace?

Rich Lakey
Running Gramps with "python3 -m trace -t gramps >/tmp/trace.out" give huge amount of trace data.  But there is no timestamp.  It would be helpful for me to see what is going on at the specific time I am hung with CPU at 100% for 3 to 45 seconds if I could find the time period in the trace that is pertinent.
I can't find an option for a timestamp to be included.
Rich

--
Have you backed up your files today?