Can't turn off email delivery

Phylis Sophical
I have tried every link possible and I am still receiving emails for
every post of Gramps. Please 'purge' my account of any mail delivery.

Gramps AIO64-4.2.5-1
Windows 10

Re: Can't turn off email delivery

GRAMPS - User mailing list
Phylis,

The Gramps-Project members don't have administrative access to the SouceForge driven MailLists.  Please use the link below to enter the eMail address receiving the mail list postings. (If you used an auto-forwarding eMail address, you MUST enter that one.)

There will be a confirmation message that must be answered.

-------------------
Fellow users, requests for help unsubscribing pop up frequently.  And the wiki is bare-bones on the subject. If you've helped a person who had a problem unsubscribing, perhaps you could mention the solution and we could flesh the wiki out?

My assumption is that unsubscribe works if a person follows the inline instructions exactly & blindly. But non-geeks would probably have fewer missteps if Unsubscribe process was outlined before they start.  (Some people work well with directions as they go, others need to know where they're going before starting the trip.)

2 pages on the wiki related to MailLists

On Mon, Feb 18, 2019 at 9:53, PhylisSophical
I have tried every link possible and I am still receiving emails for
every post of Gramps. Please 'purge' my account of any mail delivery.

Re: Can't turn off email delivery

Nick Hall
On 18/02/2019 16:23, Emyoulation--- via Gramps-users wrote:
> The Gramps-Project members don't have administrative access to the
> SouceForge driven MailLists.

Correct.  The administrators no longer have access to the Mailman
Membership Management settings.

There only things we can do:

1. Set and clear the user moderation flag.
2. Unsubscribe a user.

I just tried to unsubscribe the following email addresses:

In both cases I got a message similar to:  "If the email address was on
the list, it will now be unsubscribed".

However, I noticed that the number of subscribers remained at 437.

If this is still a problem I can open a support ticket with SourceForge.