Case sensitive filters?

Agnes Charrel-Berthillier
Today is frustration with filters day.

I am trying to clean up some all caps fields from old (i.e. going back
to the original files is not an option) imports in my Gramps database. I
thought it would be simple enough to find the problem entries with a
filter, but all filters seem to remain case insensitive (a good default
choice for basic search) even when using regular expressions.

Is there an option for finding (I don't necessarily want to batch edit,
since *some* all caps strings might legitimately need to be all caps)
those other than messing directly with an XML export?

Agnes