Catalan translation

Joan Creus-2
Hello,

I am the original translator of Gramps into Catalan. I have noticed that the position is vacant again, so I contacted the last translator, and he's OK with me taking over again.

My github username is jcreusand

I assume that the current work is still on 5.1?

Cheers,

Joan

Re: Catalan translation

GRAMPS - Dev mailing list
Joan,

Welcome back!

I have updated the Team page on the wiki and sent you an invitation to
join the Translators team on GitHub.

https://gramps-project.org/wiki/index.php/Team

Yes, current translations should be made in the gramps51 branch.