Census Report

Elvin Birth
I have been using the Forms gramplet to enter Census data.

Now I would like to run a Census Report but I can find it nowhere.

Do I need to look somewhere other than Addons?

Elvin Birth

Re: Census Report

Ron Johnson
Reports->"Text Reports"->"Census Reports"

Note that the PDF version (in 4.2.2, at least) looks *horrible*. HTML looks
good, though.

--
"I compare what the data tells me.  I don't do things by votes or authority."
Lawrence Krauss

Re: Census Report

Martnal
I am a new user, but also have this same problem.

I looked at Reports->"Text Reports"->"Census Reports".

I have nothing between 'Birthday and Anniversary Report" and "Complete Individual".

I am using GRAMPS 4.2.3-1 on Windows 10.

Martin

Martin, SW London

Gedmatch DNA Kit H062246.
FT-DNA Kit B388093.

Names: Loughborough and Loughbrough, (London, Hull, Pirton and Hartlepool);
Watson, (Bedlington, Jarrow & H'pool);
Ballard & Glassop (E. London);
Leggett (Corton, Scarborough, Hartlepool);
Young & Wilson, (Hartlepool).

I am using GrampsAIO64-5.0.0-1 on Windows 10.