Chart query

Gail Riley

Hi

Can you please let me know if I can create a chart showing all immediate family members – i.e. all children, all siblings, etc?

Thanks

Gail Riley
Office Manager

Riley Mathewson

I Tel: (08) 9381 2144 I Mob: 0407 091 733 I www.publicrelations.com.au I

An Edelman Affiliate

The contents of this email and any attachments are private and confidential. If you are not an authorised recipient, copying, distributing, reading or acting on this information is strictly prohibited and may render you liable to prosecution.

Re: Chart query

Peter Hewett-2
Hi Gail
Yes, you can use a person filter to select the people that you want on
the chart, then run the chart and tell it to use this filter.
https://www.gramps-project.org/wiki/index.php/Gramps_5.0_Wiki_Manual_-_Filters#Custom_Filters

HTH

Peter

From: Gail Riley <[hidden email]>