Charts at startup

Peter Merchant
Hi all, Ideally I would like gramps to startup in the charts graphview
gramplet. I cannot see how this can be done, and I expect that it is not
possible.

The other thing that makes life difficult is that I have three chart
symbols across the top bar:- graph view, Pedigree and Timeline
Pedigree.  These are not always in the same place so I have to work
through them to get the GraphView chart up. Can they have fixed
positions? Or is it possible to edit the bar and remove the two that I
seldom use?

As always, grateful thanks to all the developers. they do a terrific job
responding to all our requests and making Gramps the thing it is.

Kubuntu 16.04 64 bit with Gramps 4.2.6 (soon to be updated {after backup!})

Peter M.