Quantcast

Charts (etc) & First Cousin Marriages

meikamona
I have a first cousin marriage (and maybe more).

Is there, will there be, anyway to have those first cousins' grandparents appear only once on the chart etc?

Currently they appear twice, once above each cousin's parents, even though they have a parent-in-law whose is also their aunt/uncle.

After all, our trees should all link back to fewer people, not more, eventually.

meika

Re: Charts (etc) & First Cousin Marriages

Ron Johnson

Are you referring to the "Charts" view?

On 03/17/2017 05:49 AM, meika loofs samorzewski wrote:

> I have a first cousin marriage (and maybe more).
>
> Is there, will there be, anyway to have those first cousins' grandparents
> appear only once on the chart etc?
>
> Currently they appear twice, once above each cousin's parents, even though
> they have a parent-in-law whose is also their aunt/uncle.
>
> After all, our trees should all link back to fewer people, not more,
> eventually.

Re: Charts (etc) & First Cousin Marriages

meikamona
Yes.