Climerge?

Catherine White
Hello,

Has anyone used the Climerge addon?  I would like to use it in my family tree database, but cannot find an example or readme.  Can you help at all please?

I use an export script from Familysearch which produces a gedcom file I can import to my main gramps database, but it results in many duplicate people.  Luckily, each person imported in this way has an Attribute "_FSFTID" and a unique value, so if I could merge all people who have the same attribute value, it would be very helpful and save a lot of time!

Thanks very much
Catherine