Collections Clipboard

Elvin Birth
The instruction says to remove an entry in this clipboard, "Select the entry and press delete".  I am unable to delete an entry.

Am I doing something wrong or failing to do something I need to do?

GRAMPS: 5.0.0
Python: 3.6.4 (default, May 22 2018, 10:48:43) [...
BSDDB: 6.2.4 (4, 8, 30)
sqlite: 3.24.0 (2.6.0)
LANG: en_US.UTF-8
OS: Darwin

Regards, Elvin Birth

Re: Collections Clipboard

Ron Johnson
On 10/3/19 1:46 PM, Elvin Birth wrote:
> The instruction says to remove an entry in this clipboard, "Select the
> entry and press delete".  I am unable to delete an entry.
>
> Am I doing something wrong or failing to do something I need to do?

Try clicking on the clipboard entry and then clicking the Clear button.

(However, clicking on a clipboard entry and then pressing the Delete key
works perfectly for me._

> GRAMPS: 5.0.0

You should upgrade to 5.0.2, just to squash any errant bugs.