Completion

Bugzilla from laurent.protois@free.fr
Sorry Don but i really have no completion at all
anywhere !

But, i have a traceback :

/usr/local/share/gramps/DisplayState.py:315: GtkWarning:
gtk_menu_attach_to_widget():
menu already attached to GtkImageMenuItem self.widget.set_menu(menu)
/usr/local/share/gramps/gramps.py:178: GtkWarning: gtk_menu_detach():
menu is not attached gtk.main()

perhaps it's cause i have no pop up ???

Gramps 2.2.2-1 on Mandriva 2007

Laurent

Re: Completion

Don Allingham
This message is harmless. I haven't tracked its source down yet, but it
does not cause any issues.

What you should see is something like the attached image.

Is this language dependent?

Don

On Tue, 2006-11-21 at 01:13 +0100, Laurent protois wrote:

> Sorry Don but i really have no completion at all
> anywhere !
>
> But, i have a traceback :
>
> /usr/local/share/gramps/DisplayState.py:315: GtkWarning:
> gtk_menu_attach_to_widget():
> menu already attached to GtkImageMenuItem self.widget.set_menu(menu)
> /usr/local/share/gramps/gramps.py:178: GtkWarning: gtk_menu_detach():
> menu is not attached gtk.main()
>
> perhaps it's cause i have no pop up ???
>
> Gramps 2.2.2-1 on Mandriva 2007
>
> Laurent