Congratulations and minor change to website required

Congratulations and minor change to website required

Dale Athanasias
Hello,

Congratulations on the Gramps 3.3.0 release.

I suggest that the front page of the website http://gramps-project.org/  have the box in the top right corner that says "Download Gramps 3.2" changed to a simpler "Download Gramps".

Regards

Re: Congratulations and minor change to website required

jerome
Hello,

> I suggest that the front page of the website http://gramps-project.org/
>  have the box in the top right corner that says "Download Gramps 3.2"
> changed to a simpler "Download Gramps".

Yes, or "Download Gramps 3.3".

But I cannot find where this is stored ...
Jason seems to put this text on an "intro page", which I cannot find
into available pages!

Note, to avoid multiple editions (keep up-to-date, translated pages) on
wiki, I generated some new templates, listed on 'packaging" category:
http://www.gramps-project.org/wiki/index.php?title=Category:Developers/Packaging

This means that every time we use a reference for a version, we can use
this template and all pages with this reference will use the good
version. :)
ex: {{version}} will display version number (in bold for this one) of
the last stable release, {{version_BSD}} will display version number of
the last version for BSD, etc ...

Jérôme

Dale Athanasias a écrit :

>   Hello,
>
> Congratulations on the Gramps 3.3.0 release.
>
> I suggest that the front page of the website http://gramps-project.org/
>  have the box in the top right corner that says "Download Gramps 3.2"
> changed to a simpler "Download Gramps".
>
> Regards
> Dale Athanasias
>   <https://blu155.mail.live.com/mail/EditMessageLight.aspx?n=838087960#>

> http://p.sf.net/sfu/ephox-dev2dev

Re: Congratulations and minor change to website required

Dale Athanasias
Actioned front page now shows "Download Gramps 3.3".

Thank you
Dale