Continuing problems with Phototagging gramplet - where has it gone?

Continuing problems with Phototagging gramplet - where has it gone?

Doug-11
I've recently reported problems with phototagging in gramps
4.2.x.

Recent posts seemed to suggest that they might have been
solved in gramps 4.2.6; but after updating to 4.2.6-d4900c9
I find phototagging effectively lost.

According to the Plugin Manager the gramplet is registered,
and is loaded, OK and visible.

But in Media View, there is no side panel or down-arrow for
selecting any gramplet. The 'Title contains' panel with
columns for Title, ID, Type, Path and Date occupies the
whole space available.

Can someone tell me what the dickens is going on?

Many thanks,

Doug

P.S. only Media gramplets are affected; other views behave
normally.

Re: [Gramps-devel] Continuing problems with Phototagging gramplet - where has it gone?

Doug-11
Duuh!

Thanks Paul.

I don't know how it got disabled, but disabled it was.
View Menu sorted it out.

Doug