Convert old GRAMPS database

Frank Geschner
Hello,

I do have an old database wich I didn't use for a couple of years. It might be around 2010/2011. Now, after trying to open it with the current GRAMPS version (4.2.2) I got the message that my database file is not compatible with this version. I've read that there is a way in contacting the developer in order to convert my old database. Unfortunately, I don't know exactly how this works. Can someone please give me a hint?

Thanks and regards, Frank

Re: Convert old GRAMPS database

Zabir
You have to open it through older version of gramps, then export to gramps
xml. Then import that gramps xml into newer version.
Probably you were using Gramps 3.2-3.3 in 2010/2011 according to this
release history.
<https://www.gramps-project.org/wiki/index.php?title=Previous_releases_of_Gramps>
.
Frank Geschner wrote