Converting a BSDDB tree to SQLite

Ron Johnson

Google seems to have failed me.  Is there an automated method for converting
a tree, or must I manually drop, create new and then restore my pre-5.0 backup?

Thanks

Re: Converting a BSDDB tree to SQLite

Nick Hall
On 21/12/2018 21:00, Ron Johnson wrote:
> Google seems to have failed me.  Is there an automated method for
> converting a tree, or must I manually drop, create new and then
> restore my pre-5.0 backup?

If you change your default backend to sqlite, you will see a "Convert"
button in the Family Tree Manager.

However, all it does is export your database and then import it into an
empty database.  You will get the same results by doing this yourself.