Create Narrative Web Page from CLI

Stefan Björk
I can't find a way to create the Narrative Web Page from the command
line. Is there?

Otherwise, I suggest adding one.

Stefan
--
Stefan Björk, student                http://www.acc.umu.se/~skalman/
Umeå Universitet                                      +46-70-6222437

Re: Create Narrative Web Page from CLI

Brian Matherly-2
>I can't find a way to create the Narrative Web Page from the command
 >line. Is there?

 Stefan,

 You're right, it's missing. I have added it now. You will be able to envoke it with:
 gramps -O database.grdb -a report -p name=navwebpage,id=I0000

 ~Brian