Custom Filter Editor has disappeared in 3.0.2

Custom Filter Editor has disappeared in 3.0.2

Doug-11
I found Custom Filter Editor extremely useful in 2.x.

But in 3.0.2-1 Gramps, View=> Filter Sidebar produces a filter sidebar,
but as far as I can tell, no way of accessing the Custom Filter Editor.
There is no Add, no User defined filters dialogue, no way of changing
the Custom Filter option from None.

 Where has it gone?

Doug

Re: Custom Filter Editor has disappeared in 3.0.2

Peter Landgren
Doug,

Look under Edit=>Person Filter Editor, where you define your custom filters.

/Peter

> I found Custom Filter Editor extremely useful in 2.x.
>
> But in 3.0.2-1 Gramps, View=> Filter Sidebar produces a filter sidebar,
> but as far as I can tell, no way of accessing the Custom Filter Editor.
> There is no Add, no User defined filters dialogue, no way of changing
> the Custom Filter option from None.
>
>  Where has it gone?
>
> Doug

Peter Landgren
Talken Hagen
671 94  BRUNSKOG
0570-530 21
070-635 4719
[hidden email]
Skype: pgl4820.2

Re: Custom Filter Editor has disappeared in 3.0.2

Doug-11

:-[

Strikes forehead!

Thanks

Doug

Peter Landgren wrote:
> Doug,
>
> Look under Edit=>Person Filter Editor, where you define your custom filters.
>
> /Peter

<snip>