Custom Filter

Jim Winfrey
Does anyone else experience the parameter entry screen for the Custom
Filter generator goes on well beyond the screen width.  I have to move
the entire screen width about 5 times to get to the end of it.  I have
Gramps on two computers and see the same thing on both.

Jim

Re: Custom Filter

Don Allingham
I've tried this on several systems, but I can reproduce the problem. I
have an Fedora Core 3 system and an Ubuntu 5.10 (Breezy) system.

Which version of GRAMPS and which distribution are you using?

Don

On Sun, 2005-11-20 at 09:52 -0500, Jim Winfrey wrote:

> Does anyone else experience the parameter entry screen for the Custom
> Filter generator goes on well beyond the screen width.  I have to move
> the entire screen width about 5 times to get to the end of it.  I have
> Gramps on two computers and see the same thing on both.
>
> Jim

Don Allingham <[hidden email]>

Re: Custom Filter

Don Allingham
Sorry about that. I meant to say that I *cannot* reproduce the problem.
I typed too fast and forgot to proofread :-(

A few more questions:

1) Are you running a GNOME desktop, KDE, or something else?
2) Do you know what versions of GTK and GNOME are on your system?
3) What is the title of the window that is causing the problem?

In addition to:

4) What version of GRAMPS are you running?
5) What distribution are you running?

Don

On Sun, 2005-11-20 at 10:56 -0700, Don Allingham wrote:

> I've tried this on several systems, but I can reproduce the problem. I
> have an Fedora Core 3 system and an Ubuntu 5.10 (Breezy) system.
>
> Which version of GRAMPS and which distribution are you using?
>
> Don
>
> On Sun, 2005-11-20 at 09:52 -0500, Jim Winfrey wrote:
> > Does anyone else experience the parameter entry screen for the Custom
> > Filter generator goes on well beyond the screen width.  I have to move
> > the entire screen width about 5 times to get to the end of it.  I have
> > Gramps on two computers and see the same thing on both.
> >
> > Jim

Don Allingham <[hidden email]>