Deleting Custom filters

Hans Ulrich Frink-2
Hi.
I often use custom filters so I have many of them in the filter sidebar. But I didn't find a way to delete them if there are too many of them.
Any idea?
Thanks
Uli

Re: Deleting Custom filters

Dave Scheipers
hi Uli,

In each of the views, under the Edit menu, as the last item, is the Filter Editor. You can Add/Edit/Delete filters here.

Dave