Deleting this mailing list

Benny Malengier
Dear gramps-windows users,

As decided some time ago, this list will be removed. Developers are welcome on the gramps-devel list, and users on the gramps-users list.
I'll remove/close the list next weekend.

Greetings

Re: Deleting this mailing list

Duncan Lithgow-5
I assume it stays in the archive? There are some useful old discussion
on how to tackle the installer which I think might be worth keeping.

Duncan

--
'The unconsidered life is not worth living' - Socrates