Detailed Ancestral Report bash script - all options

Detailed Ancestral Report bash script - all options

Sarry Geeley
To help get a consistent result I have added all the report options to
my bash script. Here it is for anyone interested.

#! /bin/bash

#Gramps v5
#gramps -O "Main Family Tree" -a report -p
name=det_descendant_report,show=all -- to show all the options
#gramps -O "Main Family Tree" -a report -p
name=det_descendant_report,show='option' -- to show description and
acceptable values of an option

gramps -O "Main Family Tree" -a report -p name=det_descendant_report,\
computeage=True,\
css=Mainz,\
date_format=5,\
desref=False,\
fulldates=True,\
gen=17,\
inc_id=0,\
incaddresses=False,\
incattrs=True,\
incevents=False,\
incl_private=False,\
incmateref=True,\
incmates=False,\
incnames=True,\
incnotes=True,\
incpaths=False,\
incphotos=False,\
incsources=False,\
incsrcnotes=False,\
incssign=True,\
listc=True,\
listc_spouses=False,\
living_people=99,\
name_format=2,\
numbering=Henry,\
of=/home/merlot/GrampsReports/website/DDR_Seeley_Herbert.html,\
off=html,\
pagebbg=False,\
pageben=False,\
papermb=0,\
paperml=0,\
papermr=0,\
papermt=0,\
papero=0,\
papers=A4,\
pid=I0014,\
place_format=0,\
repdate=False,\
repplace=False,\
structure='by generation',\
style=,\
trans=default,\
usecall=False,\
verbose=True,\
years_past_death=0
#end
#read -p "Script complete. Press enter key to close"

Re: Detailed Ancestral Report bash script - all options

Janusz S. Bień
On Sun, Mar 10 2019 at 13:05 +08, Sarry Geeley wrote:
> To help get a consistent result I have added all the report options to
> my bash script. Here it is for anyone interested.
>
> #! /bin/bash
>
> #Gramps v5
> #gramps -O "Main Family Tree" -a report -p
> name=det_descendant_report,show=all -- to show all the options

#name=det_descendant_report,show=all -- to show all the options

> #gramps -O "Main Family Tree" -a report -p
> name=det_descendant_report,show='option' -- to show description and
> acceptable values of an option

#name=det_descendant_report,show='option' -- to show description and
#acceptable values of an option

Thanks! The script is very useful for me.

Best regards

Janusz

--
             ,
Janusz S. Bien

read only access to an open database (was: Detailed Ancestral Report bash script - all options)

Janusz S. Bień
On Sun, Mar 10 2019 at  7:28 +01, Janusz S. Bień wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 10 2019 at 13:05 +08, Sarry Geeley wrote:
>> To help get a consistent result I have added all the report options to
>> my bash script. Here it is for anyone interested.

[...]

> Thanks! The script is very useful for me.

I would like to run the script while changing the data base in
Gramps. Do I undestand correctly that now it is not possible? If so,
what should be done for this purpose?

Best regards

Janusz

--
             ,
Janusz S. Bien
emeryt (emeritus)
https://sites.google.com/view/jsbien

Fwd: read only access to an open database (was: Detailed Ancestral Report bash script - all options)

Sarry Geeley
Janusz, gramps must be closed to be able to run reports from the command line. Make your changes in gramps, close gramps, and then run the report.

Garry