Detailed Anchestral Report

Stefan Björk
In Gramps 2.0.11 RC2:

There is an annoying extra space added before the name in the Detailed
Anchestral Report when exporting to OpenDocument Text, like:

2.  Bo Erik Stefan Svensson. Stefan was born on 27 September 1972 in
   Västra Ed, Västervik. Stefan is the child of Bo Owe Allan Svensson
   and Birgit Margareta Persson. He married Jenny Elisabeth Paulsson
   on 21 August 2004 in Umeå.

Stefan

--
Stefan Björk, student                http://www.acc.umu.se/~skalman/
Umeå Universitet                                      +46-70-6222437

Re: Detailed Anchestral Report

Brian Matherly-4
Stefan,

 Good catch. This is now fixed in CVS.

 Have a nice day.

 ~Brian

Re: Detailed Anchestral Report

Duncan Lithgow
When I use the ODT export none of my pictures show up, am I the only
one?

Duncan

Re: Detailed Anchestral Report

Brian Matherly-2
>When I use the ODT export none of my pictures show up, am I the only
>one?
>
>Duncan

I fixed that a couple of weeks ago. If you use 2.0.11.RC2, it should work. Let me know if it doesn't.

~Brian