Detailed descendant report & quotes around titles in endnotes

Detailed descendant report & quotes around titles in endnotes

adrian.davey
Since v5, generation of a detailed descendant report unilaterally puts
quotation marks around the title of sources in the endnotes. This did
not happen with previous versions. Thankfully this does not affect the
dynamic and narrated web reports in v5.

Can someone please point me to the relevant bit of code where I can
disable this unwanted "feature"?

Adrian Davey

Re: Detailed descendant report & quotes around titles in endnotes

Nick Hall
On 19/02/2019 20:49, Adrian Davey wrote:
> Can someone please point me to the relevant bit of code where I can
> disable this unwanted "feature"?

You can find the code here:

https://github.com/gramps-project/gramps/blob/master/gramps/gen/plug/report/endnotes.py#L199

The last change was the translation of punctuation marks:

However, the functionality seems to be the same as in v3.4.