Display View

Boris M Struk

Good morning All,

There may be a simple solution, but one that evades me at present.

I find that I am constantly resizing the columns in for example "Person" view when moving between people. I have my column widths set to display all data within each column - but this does not stick.

I have "Remember last view displayed" ticked, however this makes no difference.

Surely I am missing a "tick" somewhere that will remember my display settings.

Advice is most welcomed as I'm finding this somewhat frustrating.

Boris