Edit Exif Metadata

Elvin Birth
I am unable to find and install on my MacBookAir the pyexiv2 required for this Gramplet to function. Is there a package available?

Elvin Birth using
GRAMPS: 4.0.3-1
Python: 2.7.3 (default, Feb 18 2014, 15:08:09) [...
BSDDB: 4.8.4.2 (4, 8, 30)
LANG: en_US.UTF-8
OS: Darwin

Re: Edit Exif Metadata

Nick Hall
On 27/06/14 20:30, Elvin Birth wrote:

> I am unable to find and install on my MacBookAir the pyexiv2 required
> for this Gramplet to function. Is there a package available?
>
> Elvin Birth using
> GRAMPS: 4.0.3-1
> Python: 2.7.3 (default, Feb 18 2014, 15:08:09) [...
> BSDDB: 4.8.4.2 (4, 8, 30)
> LANG: en_US.UTF-8
> OS: Darwin

The Edit Exif Metadata is no longer actively maintained.  Since Gramps
v4.0 we now use GExiv2 rather than pyexiv2.  This gramplet was never
converted.

Have you used this gramplet earlier versions?  Did you find it useful?