Quantcast

Elizabeth Shown Mills source type fields

Elizabeth Shown Mills source type fields – Will gramps do Elizabeth Shown Mills source reference type field prompting? (as in her book "Evidence Explained"). If not, does anyo...
Never heard of the concept. Could you please explain it a bit? Gramps has support for source types via the source name field. Is that what you...
I suppose this resume is correct : http://www.thinkgenealogy.com/2009/04/28/better-online-citations-details-part-1/ Gerald Britton a écrit : &g...
> Gramps has support for source types via the source name field. Previous urls shown by Benny : http://www.gramps-project.org/wiki/index.php?t...
Jérôme wrote: >> Gramps has support for source types via the source name field. > > Previous urls shown by Benny : > http://www.gr...
First of all, who is this EE person and in what sense is EE considered authoritative? Are we talking an ISO standard here or just someone's per...
Gerald Britton wrote: > First of all, who is this EE person and in what sense is EE considered > authoritative? Are we talking an ISO sta...
> You haven't drunk the kool aid yet! If you google the Internet for > and her book "Evidence Explained" you will > find a wea...
Jérôme wrote: >> You haven't drunk the kool aid yet! If you google the Internet for >> and her book "Evidence Explained" yo...
Hi, In my previous searches regarding how source and source references are handled I've found EE referenced here and there. I was under the i...
You've hit the nail on the head with that last bit. It would take substantial effort to change the current source reference entry to an adaptive...
Yes. Not worth arguing about. Gramps can already do all you want and more. >From what I can see Ms Mills has collected a set of what she con...
Gerald Britton wrote: > Yes. Not worth arguing about. Gramps can already do all you want and more. I guess I'll find out. I just got it ...
Well, the project is open source, so feel free to customize it to do what you want. When you're ready, submit your patches to the project manage...
Just took a look at your earlier link again. Apparently, what is required, is the ability to enter: 1. Author 2. Main Title 3. Sub...
It has been suggested that I move this to the developer list. I have now subscribed, and will in a day or so post there. Gerald Britton wrote:...
Gerald Britton wrote: > I have a question about this: > >>> For me, gramps must have preprogrammed parameter templates from her...
John, GRAMPS is not a bibliographic tool. That would open a complete new world, and is overkill for a genealogy program. To specifically mana...
Benny Malengier wrote: > John, > > GRAMPS is not a bibliographic tool. That would open a complete new > world, and is overkill fo...
Gerald Britton <gerald.britton@...> writes: > 3. Gramps lets you share a source reference (which refers to a shared > source) amon...
2009/6/8 Gerald Britton <gerald.britton@...>: > Well, the project is open source, so feel free to customize it to do > what you want...
Duncan Lithgow wrote: > 2009/6/8 Gerald Britton <gerald.britton@...>: >> Well, the project is open source, so feel free to custom...