Enhancement proposal: save/reload report options

Enhancement proposal: save/reload report options

Patrick Gerlier

Hi all,

This is my first attempt to add some elaborate functionality to Gramps. I filled in a description of it in the Bug Tracker as #0011618.

I'd like to discuss about it and have my code reviewed.

A - Add save/reload report options in user-defined files (not only .gramps/repot-options.xml) for later reuse

Code probably needs revamping

B - Have GraphViz generate HTML links to individual pages to create clickable ancestry graphs for Web pages

This is only the first step for it. Post-processing is needed to have the HTML page fully functional. Post-processing is done with a shell script and a few customisable template files

Regards,
Patrick