Quantcast

Extra files - any filters?

Oldest1

When running Media Verify, Gramps finds extra files, which is a good thing, but it also finds files, I'd prefer it would ignore, such as .picasa.ini, left overĀ  from a time when I ran Picasa as a test

Is there any way to have Gramps ignore these or other similar junk' files?

TIA

FWIW, I'm running the Windows 32-bit AIO package of Gramps 4.2.5 under Win 10

Re: Extra files - any filters?

enno
Op 08-03-17 om 00:13 schreef [hidden email]:

> When running Media Verify, Gramps finds extra files, which is a good
> thing, but it also finds files, I'd prefer it would ignore, such as
> .picasa.ini, left over  from a time when I ran Picasa as a test
>
> Is there any way to have Gramps ignore these or other similar junk' files?

I haven't looked at the code, but suspect that Gramps may already have a
list of file types to ignore. And if that is the case, you may file a
feature request to have that list expanded with .picasa.ini, and
possible other types.

In your case, you can of course also use the Windows search feature to
find the picasa files, and then remove those yourself.

regards,