Family Map web page left aligned

Melissa Brooks
Hi there,

Can you please look into this.

When exporting my website the "family maps" pages are all left aligned rather than centred like all other pages.

ie the content body div seems pushed over to the left of the screen. (hopefully its a simple justification issue)

Another user (when posting this on the Gramps-users list) confirmed that this also happened for them using a different stylesheet but was less noticeable because of the layout.

Thanks
Melissa

Narrated Website Report
Mainz stylesheet
GrampsAIO64 4.2.6.1
Windows 10

Re: Family Map web page left aligned

Dave Scheipers
Hi Melissa

My first post was to this bugs list assuming something would happen.
This is not the list that will actually result in a change. If you
notice, the bug forum has very little activity.

To file a bug report (or ask for a feature to be added) go here:

https://gramps-project.org/bugs/view_all_bug_page.php

It is a separate activity although the user email form does often hash
out issue before or during an actual bug report being filed. You
raising the issue here was a good first step.

The major thing to remember, keep the bug report to one issue. In your
case, how the Mainz stylesheet handles the Family Map page.  Do not
reference other areas of gramps unless the exact same issue applies.
In this case, I would NOT consider how the Basic-spruce stylesheet
handles maps as a bug. It works fine. How Mainz handles family map
pages IS something that should not be happening and can be considered
a bug.

I hope this helps, Dave

On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 3:56 PM, Melissa Brooks <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Can you please look into this.
>
> When exporting my website the "family maps" pages are all left aligned
> rather than centred like all other pages.
>
> ie the content body div seems pushed over to the left of the screen.
> (hopefully its a simple justification issue)
>
> Another user (when posting this on the Gramps-users list) confirmed that
> this also happened for them using a different stylesheet but was less
> noticeable because of the layout.
>
> Thanks
> Melissa
>

> Narrated Website Report
> Mainz stylesheet
> GrampsAIO64 4.2.6.1
> Windows 10

Re: Family Map web page left aligned

Melissa Brooks
thanks for the tips, this my day two on these forums so I appreciate all the help I can get :)

will word it to just the mainz stylesheet. and submit it to the bug page

Thanks