Family Websites on gramps.org

gramps.lists.sourceforge.net
Family Websites on gramps.org

    Hi All,

I notice that many of the sites listed on
http://library.gramps-project.org/ are protected unless you have logged
    into one of the gramps logins. (I say one of as you need a separate one
    for the wiki to edit)
    Is it correct that these publicly displayed links require a registration
    to see them? If yes it should be stated on the page for new visitors
    otherwise it is very off-putting.
    Thanks
    Adrian

Re: Family Websites on gramps.org

bm-7
Alex, Don,

I find this do. Adding to http://library.gramps-project.org/ after each link
*public* or *private* would be interesting.

If all are private, adding eg website from royal.ged as website might me
interesting to show how it looks to new users.

Benny

Quoting [hidden email]:

>    Hi All,
>
> I notice that many of the sites listed on
> http://library.gramps-project.org/ are protected unless you have logged
>    into one of the gramps logins. (I say one of as you need a separate one
>    for the wiki to edit)
>    Is it correct that these publicly displayed links require a registration
>
>    to see them? If yes it should be stated on the page for new visitors
>    otherwise it is very off-putting.
>    Thanks
>    Adrian

Re: Family Websites on gramps.org

zsolt foldvari-2
Maybe a contact email address for each tree would be also useful.

Cheers,
Zsolt